Dear Friends of CSS,
In 2003 CSS began with just 50 groups across the U.S. Today we have thousands of students around the world! I thank God for these past 10 years of serving Him through this apostolate.
I also want to thank the thousands of people who over the past ten years have participated in, worked with and supported CSS. As you know, we would have never made it to this 10th Anniversary without you!
Additionally, I want to say a special thank you to:
- My dear friend and sister-in-Christ, Executive Director of CSS, Sandy Fountain. I am eternally grateful for her support, hard work, loyalty, and faithfulness to me & CSS.
- The wonderful authors who write the great commentaries: Steve Ray, Soctt Hahn, Mike Aquilina, Mark Shea, Leon Suprenant, Cindy Morales, Richard Bulzacchelli, Carl Olson and Fr. Matthew Buettner.
- The holy priests who give their great insights and pastoral comments in their lectures – especially to Frs. Winslow & Kauth who helped launch CSS! We also love Fr. Pacwa & Fr. Courtney and are so grateful for you!
- Those 50 Study Leaders who stepped out in faith in 2003 to try this new Bible study program. Thank you so much for your trust!
- My good friend, Debbie Carver who believed in the program from its inception and was enthusiastic and supportive from day one. Thank you also to my friend, Steve Potchatek . Working as a team, Debbie & Steve, went above and beyond the call of duty to provide CSS with printing and fulfillment service while also giving me their support and friendship.
- Those who answered my “S.O.S”. email that first year when I could no longer handle all the emails and phone calls. You became volunteer CSS Regional Directors and gave of your time and talent and I’ll always be so grateful. Some of you are still with CSS and I can never thank you enough for all you’ve done. You are family: Gary Goedde, Judi Park, Amy Meadows, Ray & Ada Suryadinata, John O’Connor & Trudy Rawlins.
- All of you who work behind the scenes editing, doing postings, videotaping, proofreading, website management, layouts, designing brochures, filming, graphics, replicating, fulfilling, answering phones, bookkeeping, etc.: Aggie Dowd, Carl Olson, Katie McDermott, Ted Schluenderfritz, Paul Abbe, Nelson May, Tim Brown, Jordan Barry, Joe Reynolds, Jason Fountain, Neil Buckley, Henrietta Fuller, Mike Dixon, Jesse Ray, and Gail Coniglio.
I also want to thank those who are no longer working with CSS but to whom I will always be grateful for your faithful service to and support for CSS: Terry Fenwick, Tracy Walnoha, Tami Palladino, Shannon Breedlove, Ann Miller, Josephine Kamsvaag, Jennifer Phelps and Betsy Hoyt.
May God bless you all!
Sincerely in Christ,